Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Countdown to 30. #WarningTurning30 #QueSeraSera

I think my irrational fear of turning 30 years old is a fear of losing spontaneity and entering a decade filled with routines, repetitiveness and constant struggle of balancing priorities with leisure.

Here's to decisions that were decided under very emotional circumstances. 😂 May our lives continuously give us good surprises 🥂. 



On planning my upcoming birthday, a friend told me she can't come to my 30th birthday party because she's going to Cebu. 

ME: *crying*

Friend: Do you want to come?

ME: *stops crying...thinks about it...*

*sniff*

ME: okay 


Long story short.

I cancelled my birthday party.

Called the caterer to re-schedule my event a week after.

Cleared up my calendar for 2 weeks.

I'm going to Samar & Cebu for my birthday! XD


I guess I'm ending 2017 with good memories after all. 

Here's to looking forward to the midi life 3-0.



No comments:

Post a Comment