Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I'll be strong.

It always makes me cry when I look at the pictures of my grandparents. They are still very much alive in my mind and in my heart. And then suddenly, I have memories of them unconscious in hospital beds and lifeless in caskets.

I love you my abuelo y abuela. I know I can cry myself the entire day but I also know that you don't want me to do that. I know that you want me to live my life and enjoy it. I know that you want me to be strong and keep doing my best.

I always try to shake it off and stop my tears after crying for a few seconds. I know crying won't change anything. It won't bring them back.

I just want the world and the universe to know that I really love my grandparents and I miss them so much.

I know that they don't want me to dwell so much on their passing but rather focus more on how to live my life ahead as a better person.


https://tonirosepinero.blogspot.com/2017/07/good-bye-my-grandfather.html

https://tonirosepinero.blogspot.com/2017/08/better-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment