Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Recap on books I am reading...

Before I proceed with Chapter 3 of "Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parent", I need to list down the list of "pending" books that I am simultaneously reading at the moment. As to not forget about it!

Currently Reading:

1) Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents (e-book)

To be continued:

1) Made to Stick: Why some ideas survive and some die (e-book)
2) Learning First, Technology Second (hard copy)

Refresher:

3) Good to Great: Why some companies make the leap and others don't (e-book)
4) How to Win Friends and Influence People (hard copy)

I guess before I go back to reading Made to Stick or Learning First, Technology Second then I should commit myself first finishing this psychology book I am reading. I need to learn how to commit.

I think it also helps if I use my blog to jot down notes or important parts of the book that I like. I need to make a review of Made to Stick & How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Both books on applied psychology.

Human behavior interests me a lot lot.










Then of course there's also "The Isle of The lost" a fictional book based on the Disney's Descendants. I haven't continued reading it, maybe when I've finished my other books!

Wew... I'm a nerd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment