Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

My E-Book Library for the incoming new year.

What's in your e-book library?


My e-book library for starting 2018. Some books I've already read and worth re-reading again. Some books I also got the hard copy because that's how much I wanted it. But having them all in one place is also soooo convenient.

I have no big plans in 2018. I just want to eat less rice and eat less sweets. And probably think less. Not to overthink, not to underthink, just... good enough thinking, good enough to keep things operational.

I guess the incoming year will be a year of less. Have less body fat. Be less extrovert. Have less friends. You know what they say, less is more. Maybe I should also talk less, yeah? XD ... Oops, never mind the latter. šŸ˜œ

Currently Reading This


No comments:

Post a Comment