Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

We don't meet people by accident.

I know how it feels to travel alone and I was very much happy to take the time off to accompany Regina on her last day here in the Philippines. šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ We met in Cebu and decided to catch up in Manila before her flight to Hong Kong šŸ‡­šŸ‡° and then back to Munich šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ she goes.

Earlier today, I asked myself, "Is it worth it to invest your time with somebody whom you know will leave anyway?" šŸ¤”

As I previously posted, we don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our paths for a reason.

And the answer to my morning musing is: Yes, of course. There are so many reasons why it's nice to meet people whose culture is different from what you are comfortable with.

A lot of locals have taken their time to spend time with me when I was out of my country. Thus, the least I can do is paying it forward when somebody visits my home country.

I hope you find yourself back in the Philippines one day, Regina! I had a really great day.

Thank YOU for allowing me to look at my home with a different perspective. I really found some good stuff to buy. šŸ¤£

Maybe one day, Russia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗ.






No comments:

Post a Comment