Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, December 4, 2017

30th Birthday Part 2 #ACECAPADES

Summarizing the second leg of my birthday celebration.

CEBU!

Thank you Acela Travel & Tours for organizing our amazing trip! <3

The Blue Orchid Resort @ Moalboal, Cebu 



Panagsama Beach, Moalboal, Cebu





Canyoneering at Kawasan Falls!! 



Deep South, Oslob Cebu



Whaleshark Watching, Oslob Cebu
(pictures of the whales to follow on a next post)

Blessed Virgin Mary Shrine at Simala, Sibonga Cebu




MoveNPick, Mactan, Cebu



One of the best birthday trips ever. It's only been a 2 week vacation but I am already homesick. 

It's funny because a year ago I was away for 2 months. 

I wonder how I will celebrate my birthday next year. 

I am hoping it would be another out of the country trip, maybe.

Thank you friends for the good memories and the friendship that we've had throughout the years. 

Now it's about time for me to start working out and shed these extra fat bulging under my chin and on my tummy.

My 30th birthday celebration isn't over yet because I still have a birthday lunch party this Saturday! 

Thank you Lord! 



No comments:

Post a Comment