Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas 2017

First Christmas when my grandparents finally went home to the Philippines. 
I thought they were here to finally celebrate every Christmas with the family.

I wasn't home last Christmas. So this photo above was actually my last Christmas with them :( 

I miss you my grandparents. I love you both so much. Please always guide me in all my decisions from here on forward. Watch over me and be my guardian angels for life.

Jesus Christ our Savior is almost here.

My familia with my grandparents in the picture.
I am happy this Christmas season because I am with my family in the Philippines. Last year, I was in the USA to spend the holidays there. I was also there with my family in the US but Christmas there was too short. It wasn't as joyful as the happenings in the Philippines and I really felt homesick.

This Christmas I also spent so much money on gifts and I usually hate going through the malls with all the people doing their last minute shopping. I hate the crowd and the lines and the Christmas rush. But this year, I started appreciating why people are crowding the malls. They are all buying gifts for people they care about. 


This Christmas might have changed my holiday from now on. I hope that my family will be able to continue gathering together even for just a few hours. I hope that we could continue to commemorate the memories of our grandparents. I hope we continue to make efforts in getting together.

In the years before, when my grandparents were still living in the United States, my relatives here in the Philippines rarely get to Celebrate holiday seasons together. I hope that my grandparents continue to remind each and everyone of us to continue keeping that bond that runs through our blood line. 

I hope so. I really hope.

Merry Christmas to all! Feliz Navidad. 

And good night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment