Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fully Booked Reading Corner



I have finished reading: Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents (e-book)

The books that I have put on hold are:

1) Made to Stick: Why some ideas survive and some die (e-book)
2) Learning First, Technology Second (hard copy)

Made to Stick and Learning First, Technology Second are both related to my career. Thus, I'm putting it on hold since I don't want to think too much about work related references right now.

The books below are books for self-improvement. I know I've read them before but these are books you need to read again so you get to live by it.

3) Good to Great: Why some companies make the leap and others don't (e-book)
4) How to Win Friends and Influence People (hard copy)

For leisure, I want to read a new book. This one is heavy but at the same time educational. I have an increasing interest on learning about the world lately. And I have been introducing my nephew to the world of economics. I got him a book for Christmas and I downloaded the e-book for myself. 

I'm going to stop watching netflix for a while and sit in my corner to read this book: 

WHY NATIONS FAIL. 

Sounds like a very promising book. 


Another book that is part of my leisure chosen books is the Twisted Tales series of Disney written by Liz Braswell. It looks pretty interesting and dark. But hey, Disney!


I haven't decided what Christmas gift I'm going to treat myself with. But right now, I think I wanna start reading WHY NATIONS FAIL. 

Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment