Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, January 23, 2015

What adults can learn from kids - Adora Svitak

I remember the first book I was proud of reading front to back cover (I never really liked to read before and I skip pages).

It was "The Little Prince".

The message from that book stuck in my head for years and years.

"Grown-ups like figures"

Similar to the idea of kids and "grown-ups" a.k.a. adults is the TED Talk of Adora Svitak.

I watched this TEDTalk video during the TEDxDLSU event and I am adding it to my list of favorite Ted Talks.

This is one of the reasons why there is student-centered / learner-centered movement in education...

What adults can learn from kids - Adora Svitak


"In order to make anything a reality, you have to dream about it first."

"If you don't trust somebody, you place restrictions on them."

"But kids grow up and become adults, just like you..."


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress chuyên dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete