Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

An advice I should have noted a long time ago


I met this person about a year ago who gave me a lot of great advice. He was quick to read who I was and he served as my inspiration. But being the usual me, I never really listened. Just like most of everything else, we only get to appreciate people once they are gone. 

I was grateful we crossed paths and I hoped we could still keep in touch. I would tell him that I am already enrolling with my thesis and that I am posting this message in my blog so that I will remember what he said. I am listening!! 

Okay... time to go back to reading articles now... too much reflection happening already. 






No comments:

Post a Comment