Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, January 12, 2015

10th year High School Reunion.

In a few months, it's going to be our 10th year since we graduated from Highschool. 

I was looking at the google responses from the google form I created which would help in facilitating our High School Reunion.

Jeez... I still can't believe it. 10 years !!



I can still remember those last remaining days of Highschool ... The transition I had from Highschool to College... too old to be in Highschool and yet too young to be in college. It was like a limbo. 

I still can't believe it. 

On a side note, the school I took my Highschool Education in was not the school I grew up with. I had a different school during my elementary years. When I decided to transfer school, in the first few months I had culture shock from being in an exclusive school for girls to a co-ed school. But in the end, I would always tell myself that transferring to that new school was really the best decision I ever made in my life. 

I can't wait to go to my Highschool reunion, because I am excited to make friends with people whom I wasn't really friends with before. We were a batch almost 500 students, I think. And maybe, things are different now. Well it should, should it? After 10 years? Haha. 

Which reminds me... It's also going to be the 30th anniversary of my political organization in my univ. Oh this year is really going to be awesome!!! I'm also celebrating 10 years of friendship with my college friends and this year I'll be having my first anniversary in my office. 2015!!!!! You're so awesome. 

Ending this post with my favorite song that has been my theme song since HS.

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above 

So the good boys and girls take the so called right track
Faded white hats, Grabbing credits, Maybe transfers
They read all the books but they can't find the answers
And all of our parents
They're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
While in their memories
Tiny tragedies

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side 

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you got to rise above...

~ No Such Thing by John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment