Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Thesis: Three Studies in one..


There are times when I want to bang my head on the wall. 

My thesis is composed basically of three studies.

One Pilot Testing the Instrument 

One for Quantitative Phase

One for Qualitative Phase



For merely a masteral thesis, this is indeed quite a... challenge.

One study could actually pass for a thesis already. Worst part is, I am not even aiming for a publication. I just want a masteral degree and soonest.

I don't want to publish my thesis. Maybe I need somebody to inspire me in publishing it. Publishing my thesis just reminds me of my undergraduate thesis. That a PHD student took my undergraduate proposal (3 years after I graduated undergrad) and he used it for his dissertation AND published it. I think realizing that my ideas are standardized higher than what is required of me is already enough for me to believe that I am really destined to do so much more. I am a big fish in a small pond. I need a bigger pond because this pond is no longer suitable for me. I would rather be a small fish in a much much bigger pond because it will give me more room to explore and the possibility of even growing bigger.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, graduate school is teaching me less about my program and more about life.

So just finish this, Toni.

You're nearing the finish line.

Finish this, then go on and do whatever it is next that you want to do in your life.






No comments:

Post a Comment