Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's wrong with me

I met with my mentor yesterday and I found out that what I was doing was exerting energy that was really bound to be useless.

I was creating a narrative report for each of the participant that I interviewed and she said that what I was doing was for PHD level. What's wrong with me and my standards? I keep on making my life difficult. Not sleeping. staying up late. Stressing myself out. Lack of social life. When the answers are just simple.

I'm going to do a thematic analysis. Something I've done in undergraduate thesis and what I've been doing in research papers at work.

I feel so foolish and stupid. 

Thematic analysis Toni !!!!!!

Why do I always aim for the moon when all that is asked for me are the stars? 

I don't think this is such an admirable trait all the time. It is exhausting. I am the cause of my own burn out.

SMH... Thematic analysis... Geez Louis.

Ugh. I hate myself right now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment