Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Uhm

So I went to my university today to accompany my friend process his scholarship.

This was my previous job so we went to my previous office. 

The person who replaced me, just recently resigned.

And for some reason, my former boss had this crazy idea of taking me back. 

Eh... 

What just happened? 

I was willing to help them of course. Haha

But for now, I'm not hired as an employee. I'm hired as a student assistant. 

Besides, I already do have a current job. Just so happens I can actually do both. 

And at the same time, I need some bit of excitement in my life. This full-time thesising is making me dull and my productivity has dropped down. 

As a type a extrovert , I think I need a variety of things to do and interaction.

So tomorrow will truly be an exciting day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment