Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Qualitative Phase: Creating Interview Questions

It's my first time to create interview questions. I just realized that.

I've had qualitative phases before but it is mostly open ended questions and in my other experiences the interviews are always unstructured. 

Now that I created a semi-structured interview, I have a feeling I will be able to conduct these interviews easier than I imagined. 

I've been avoiding the qualitative phase because I did imagine it to be difficult. How to analyze. What questions to ask. But then having a well thought and well designed guide DOES help.

Now I just have to tick tick tick the answers and if there are examples then I just have to type it verbatim.

My new calendars so far:

Conduct all the interviews before January ends.

February: write results and discussion

March: Revisions/Submission

Do I defend in April? 

It would actually be nice if I can already defend by April. Let's put our target in April.

By then I will get my diploma when I start applying in my new schools.

Yes, new school.

I have some plans in mind and I'm actually excited. I just love learning. 

People say I should just take PHD but I also admit and tell them I'm not emotionally ready  yet! Plus, I don't think I want to be doing research research all my life. I would rather take another masters degree. I want to be a master of another field. Crossing my fingers for now that I graduate soon and that my applications in my school school get approved.

Yippie!





No comments:

Post a Comment