Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Professional Teaching License

It's the time of the year I need to renew my teaching license.




The professional regulation commission has a lot of changes these coming years when it comes to renewing professional licenses. They require professionals to acquire a certain number of units before renewing.
I used my iPhone front facing camera to take this photo of myself :)
And then edited the background to pure white with Photoshop

This is why you should know basic Photoshop skills. XD 


Thankfully I have my master's degree completed, that would cover my need to comply.

Fortunately for teachers, they don't need to complete any units as long as you renew before December 2017.

Luckily for me, my teaching license will expire this coming December 2017 and I am due for renewal before that. So now, I don't really need to comply with the units yet.

Woo! Either way, I'm so prepared for this.


I am the type of person who wants to do things in advance because I don't want to rush and I don't really like the crowd. The type of person who starts her Christmas shopping in September because I don't want to compete with shoppers by December. Thus, because of this, my friends actually rely to me to explain to them the experience I have from 1) Talking board exams to 2) Renewing Licenses. 

All you really need to do is follow the instructions on the website and hope that the website is user friendly with clear instructions.

I watched the video on the new license renewal for the PRC. It showed that there are really just few steps now.... 1) apply online and make an appointment.. 2) pay at recognized payment centers... and then on the day of your appointment you just have to go to the processing window and then claim your ID to the claiming window.

Aside from the application form, it doesn't seem to show if you will have to bring any additional requirements. 

Hopefully, my experience with the new renewal system is as easy as the video shows... My friends and colleagues will have to depend on my experience.

And then next year, I will have to process my second license... the Psychometrician license... 




No comments:

Post a Comment