Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

How Technology Enhances Teaching and Learning

Today's Seminar at FEU Institute of Technology. 



A tad late to acknowledge but I think I've already got ridden of my fear of Public Speaking. :D ... 

People don't believe me when I say I have fear of public speaking. I have these fears because I am worried of making mistakes or forgetting what I'm going to say.

Today, I made a lot of mistakes... I had to rephrase my sentences a lot of times... and often times I went blank because I was trying to think of what I was going to say next.

But I think my seminar went well regardless of my boo boos. My mistakes and blacking out gave me more room to actually connect with my audience. I was able to connect with them more as if I was having a conversation with them. 

Hopefully they learned something from the things I shared with them. Whenever I give talks like these, this makes me more motivated in reading and studying more so I can share the things that I have learned to other people. 

This is why I'm in the Education Industry. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment