Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thesis Sent

Phew.

Finally.

I've e-mailed my revisions to my mentor.

The waiting game begins. I hope my mentor already approves of my changes so I can just collect the signature I need from the panel and wait for the application to graduate and then graduate.

NO MORE REVISIONS PLEASE.

In the mean time, I need to gather my thoughts what to do while waiting for my thesis to be reviewed

1) Watch Arrow Season 4
2) Create Abstract for my Thesis (Quantitative Only) - and submit for PEMEA's conference
3) Start Researching about Online and Computerized Assessment and create the standards

Today is June 2.

What upcoming events should I be preparing for?

hmmmm...

Just PEMEA actually... and then work stuff... I have those in One Note to remind me.

kk time to watch Oliver Queen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment