Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Day 0: ISTE19 Conference

I'm in the city of Rocky Balboa!

I was wondering why my hostel kept on playing this particular song in the lobby, and it turns out it was the theme song of Rocky Balboa's movie where he trained in this flight of stairs which is now called "Rocky Steps" before his big win.

Who would have thought that Philly has so much history? I came to Philly knowing only that it was famous for Philly Cheesesteaks but I'm about to know so much more.

Here are random photos for my Day 0 at the ISTE19 Conference. I literally had no time to rest coming from a 13-14hr flight from Manila and an overnight stay in LAX and then off to the east coast, straight to the conference as soon as I arrived in Philly! I did not thoroughly think through about how the time differences would mean literally no sleep for me.

But I'm here in Philadelphia and ISTE! Sleep is for the WEAK!

Volunteering at the ISTE Central Store

My first workshop
There's a separate category for Filipinos in Los Angeles

The map for the expo of vendors! 

Strolling along Philly with my scavenger teammates
two of my scavenger team mates, new friends!
Benjamin Franklin Institute


No comments:

Post a Comment