Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

March 2019 (Silent Retreat)

After Sponsoring the SE27 Weekend, I went on a Silent Retreat.

It really pushed me outside the comfort zone and God tested me in so many ways that weekend.



Quality over Quantity.
My church friends gave me their retreat letters <3 

From my best friend. She's the Jane to my Daria.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love










We took the weekend off to cut ourselves from the world and appreciate God's beautiful creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment