Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

March 2019 (SE27 Weekend)

It's been a year since I joined the Singles Encounter and I remember how I was in a very dark place before that. I found myself in a church community that helped me find the light in the dark. Now it was our turn to pay it forward and invite people to encounter God in their lives as well. I invited my friends and I am very happy that they are now part of the church community that I am in.


Prayer Leaders for Vigil night on Valentines Day.





SE26 Sponsoring Class



My friends who are now part of SE27 as shepherd and lambs

I am getting there! Praise God for changing me little by little every day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment