Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

#ISTE19 Here I Come!

FLYING TOMORROW TO USA!!!!

Travelling has ALWAYS given my more life and purpose to live. I have been waiting for this since last year !!! And the day is almost here!

My last travel to North America was in 2017 which was halted because I had to go fly home for the passing of my grandparents. That was a really really downward event in my life. I felt like I had not enough motivation for anything. I think which is why I found myself being active in church by 2018. The entire year felt like a rehabilitation. But now I think I am back on track again and USA here I come!

I am super stoked and excited to, not only go back to Los Angeles, but also I'm going to Philadelphia for the first time! Anxious (but excited) because I literally know NO ONE. I've been connecting with fellow ISTE participants via twitter and ISTE discussions and studying the commute in Philly. God please be guide me throughout my adventure.

I can't wait to meet new friends and fellow EdTech enthusiasts. There are over 8k participants for ISTE and I hope the convention is also BIG. I really have no idea what is in-store for me but I am sure there will be a lot of positive takeaways.

Can't wait !!!!!!!!! USA & CANADA 2019: HERE I COME!



No comments:

Post a Comment