Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Lasallian Scholars Society : TRANSCEND 2018

Lasallian Scholars Society: TRANSCEND 2018

I thank God for giving me the opportunity to help students get access to free education. It was a part of my life that I will never truly forget. The mission of providing quality education continues as I stay in the education industry and help in different ways possible. Indeed, I know that this is part of my life's purpose! I have nothing but praises and gratitude for our Lord!



Thank you Lord for blessing me with Lasallian Scholars that I consider very important people in my life. I may not have had the opportunity to be personally close with all of them but I hope that somehow I left a positive mark in their lives. 

From the students I handled, only a few students are left. A lot of them are working professionals now!

Tasked to do an impromptu inspirational talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment