Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Fueling Future Innovators


I have to say, I was very surprised to see my face posted in Letran IT Society's facebook. The first reaction I had was, "Where did they get my graduation photo??"

Turns out its the first photo that will pop-up if you google my name. Of course, thanks to this blog post I made when I was studying for my board exam. 




Lol.. I hope they didn't really believe that I topped the board examinations. This was just some image I made in a Microsoft Word Document. I self-proclaimed that I topped the boards even before the exam even begun. It's what you call, "claiming it!" ... Well, I really didn't top the board exams but I did pass it! ... Aim for the moon, so that even if you miss... you will land on the stars. Right?!

They could have at least just asked for a photo. But no worries, they picked a good one anyway. I mean I do have a much more recent graduation photo. But it's okay. They made me look younger in social media. XD 

FUELLING FUTURE INNOVATORS 

Photos from the actual event:






I used to really have a bit of stage fright every time I get so much attention. I'm not really an attention seeker and I like to work in the background. But this recent speaking engagement gave me confidence and the push that I should continue to share my knowledge and inspire more students with what I have learned through out the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment