Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, February 12, 2018

No Subject

I don’t normally put things that are too personal here in my blog.

But... I am in SO MUCH PAIN ... right now...

I would like to call my grandparents right now for strength, and for clarity.

Lola and Lolo, what are you trying to tell me? Why am I in pain? Why am I going through this?

The last time that I sank into depression was grieving for the lost of my grandparents. And now, I am sinking into depression again for another reason.

I don’t want to talk about that reason anymore, but I just want to put it in record here in my blog, that today... I am going through SO MUCH PAIN. Pain that I haven’t really felt for a very long time.

What does this mean? What is God trying to tell me? What am I supposed to do?

I put my trust and faith in you, my Lord.

I trust in your plan.

But please, don’t let this pain linger so much longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment