Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, February 2, 2018

English & Spanish Grammar, Biology, Engineering and Psychology

What has been keeping me busy these days?

When you chose a career that is dependent on your capacity to absorb knowledge and learning, it really exhausts the mind.

I've sentenced myself to a life long learning.

In my homeschool, I have been teaching the kids English Grammar Structure & Writing, as well as, the different systems of the body (Skeletal, Muscular, Circulatory, Digestive, Respiratory and etc.).

In my personal self-learning, I try to work on my Spanish courses during my free time.

For my career and work related, I am currently writing a paper on Mechatronics Engineering and currently studying Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Psychology.


HAYYYY information overload!

Times like these I just really want to quit life and be a house cat.

A house cat who just sits and lay around the house, waiting for somebody to feed them, not minding other people in the house and asking for affection whenever I feel like it.

On another hand, I do enjoy what I do.

I guess this is just really a matter of life-balance.



I also need to continue reading

1) Why do nations fail? 

&

2) How to be a gentleman?

Wew... I wish I was a robot and can just scan and put a memory card in my head. 







No comments:

Post a Comment