Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Do what you love, the money will follow.


I saw this book in the Big Bad Wolf PH booksale and ignored it. For some reason, the title of the book did not attract my attention. In fact, it made me shake my head. 

Do what you love, the money will follow. - Is such a difficult ideology!! I had to learn the hard way because doing what you love doesn't always give you the sustainability you need to survive or live in comfort. 
LOL 

If you've back read my posts from a few years ago, you would see posts about me supporting the "passion route". But I guess, I now realize that the only reason why I am supporting that route was because I found a job that I actually enjoy. I found my "purpose". 

I love it.
I am great at it.
The world needs it.
I am paid for it. 



What is actually wrong with the advice of doing something you love? 

I guess it's not completely wrong. 

But you also have to recognize the realities that you also need to do something that you not necessarily love, but necessarily need to do for "survival". 




No comments:

Post a Comment