Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I have no words.

I don't know what just happened today.

Physically speaking I had a tour at the School of Design and Arts building of College of Saint Benilde. I am so happy I got to visit that campus before I graduated. (Last month, I was also able to visit DLSU-STC in Laguna with my former colleague giving me a tour because he transferred there already.)


Also happened today: I met our University Registrar and had a quick chat and update with him. Change is indeed here. A lot of things are changing in our University. Positive changes, that's what I see it though!

So today, I also had this wonderful opportunity being slammed in front of my face. As usual, I was hesitant at first but I opened my mind and tried entertaining the idea. The day is ending with me, slowly trying to get sold with the idea.

I am really not sure what God has in store for me. It feels so crazy right now inside my head. Am I ready for a new experience? Am I ready for an additional responsibility? I should really be happy right now right? Things are not being constant... always changing... Which is good right?

Anyway.. let us see!!! :) St. John Baptist de La Salle, what is your mission for me????!!


No comments:

Post a Comment