Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Hustle.

So this month I'm gonna participate in a research for an impact evaluation of an e-learning product that rolled out in our public school. I need to hustle. 


And this week I'm also submitting my CD's to the department and office of university registrar. Well here they are!!!! I nailed those sticker labels!!!! 


Presenting your first ever thesis graduate for the program of Master in Learning and Teaching. It still sucks that I don't have the "arts" in my program. People might think I didn't have thesis. And that's something I should be proud of becuase it was hella struggle for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment