Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Command and Conquer! Let's go comrades!

My male highschool friends were commenting on a photo of our other friend. It was a photo of the Grand Canyon in Arizona and my other friends were throwing photo comments.

I just couldn't help but join the fun. They were photos of the classic Red Alert video game of the Command and Conquer series.

Classic childhood.








This made me realize what the hell am I doing all these online courses and books and not much video games nowadays.

Who says that games are only for children ???

Well then, call me a child.


Just recently, I had a chat with a new friend and we were talking about the video games that we used to play (or still playing).

It then also made me realize that playing these games can actually help you connect with people! 

It's been a LONG TIME since I had a light conversation just about games! For so long I've been talking about nerd stuff and languages and culture and politics.



I like games.



We need to play games.




It is part of living a balanced life.






No comments:

Post a Comment