Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Students #Clingy

I think I have only a few group photos with the students I used to handle this past academic year... I feel so attached! 

I've been wanting to have copies of the photos I have with them but I can't seem to locate it. I don't even know who's camera was used. I wish they send photos I'm in :(( 


Here is a group photo of us when I visited their recruitment booth. So many things have happened in my first half of the year and I think when I create a new "walk my world 2015" page, I actually don't know anymore what photos I'll be putting !!! 


This is such a lovely photo. I'm still trying to decipher if I stand out as a faculty or I remain to blend in as a student lol. If I was wearing jeans.. I'd probably blend in. Ha! 

But for now.. Hi guys, miss you all. I will still attend your events because I have no friends. LOL I mean, because organizations are so fun!!!!!! ❤️👍

So proud of you guys this year you have a bunch of activities and projects all lined up!!!!! And all the things we have talked about last year are not being put into reality. 

I'm so proud 😭. 




No comments:

Post a Comment