Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Isle of the Lost and My Thesis



I was able to finish working on one of my independent variables for my thesis, specifically Parent's Educational Socialization.

I wrote it while listening to Disney Descendants Soundtrack, on REPEAT.

Specifically, Rotten to the Core and Be Our Guest.

Disney's new movie and new cast is nothing but another work of art. I even got me a copy of the novel "The Isle of the Lost" because I'm just that much of a fan of Disney.

Thank you for bringing me back to my childhood. And thanks to you, I've actually done something productive in terms of writing my thesis !! ❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment