Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, May 1, 2015

The end of a trimester is just the beginning of everything.

Term 3 AY14-15 grades are out and everybody is rejoicing for finishing one school year and enjoying the vacation.



I on the other hand, Of course expected these grades. I should pass, no question about that. It's a MUST. 

And I still don't have the reason to rejoice because ...

1) I still have to work on my revisions such as: 

Revise the review of related literature. To do that I have to do massive readings again.

Prepare my questionnaires. Can't do this unless I finish the first one.

2) Review for the board exams, am I really ready for this... This year? 

Where to start... Where to start... 


Well I just took industrial psychology recently to complete my units.... And the rest of the subjects I took 7-10 years ago. ... Theories of Personality seems to be a good start. I don't have the reference or tips yet so I guess I'll stick with Google first.


No comments:

Post a Comment