Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Looking back..

The past year has been hella crazy. 

Gained friends, and lost some.

Gained accomplishments and lost some.

Grabbed opportunities and lost some.

Gained love and lost some...

When I started working as a financial aid coordinator, I had a wall. My role was limited and I was looking things objectively. I guess that's how it is in the beginning when you are in a new place. I didn't want my professional life to cross over my personal life.

It took some sacrifices. I had to lose some part of my life in order to make room for additional people.

I believe I made the right decisions.

Now when I look back, I'm very so much thankful for my scholars. 

I've lost a lot the past year, but because of them, I gained a thousandfold much more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment