Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, July 16, 2018

The week that it was #TeamSamar2018 #AraWanderer

It's been months since I've posted on my blog. It has been a Christian rehabilitation as I spent the summer attending Life in the Spirit Seminars with my new charismatic community. Indeed, it has been a blessing! I have never felt better. Thank you Lord!

My anxieties early this year was triggered by stress and disappointments for not having the opportunity to "escape" from the city. But this post is dedicated to my much awaited escape and the past 2 weeks have been great as I spent it in the province with my best friends. God has rewarded me and continues to bless me.

I always got my friends' back.

It was a fun time with my best friends even if we always get eliminated from Paydro :(

AHHHH!! THE BEACH I MISSED YOU SO.

My friend just launched her Travel Agency!

We were her first staff (our services were free)

Samar! <3

The Team!

Find the Philippines

Her Birthday / Launch cake

There are friends and there are family, then there are friends who become family.

Thank you Lord for the year that it was.

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me.


Biri, Rock Formation






Thank you ARAWANDERER!

Happy 30th Birthday to one of my truest and bestest friend, Acela. She's been a friend ever since I moved to a new school in High School. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment