Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Main Highlights for the past months.

I went on an Instagram and Facebook hiatus at around March and went off the grid from most of my friends. If you've observed the trend of my posts last April it sounded that I was really troubled for one reason or another. The digital hiatus and Christian rehabilitation I've gone through the past months truly helped and I have been given a new life. It was as if, as St. Paul has experienced, "scales have fallen from my eyes" and I have seen a better way to live my life.

As I recall what major highlights I failed to post in my blog there were two events I'd like to put on record.

May 2018 - Culminating Activity (An event at work that I headed)
June 2018 - Hillsong Concert (A Christian concert that I attended with my church friends)










I really rarely take on a role when it comes to heading event programs because I either panic or get really stressed out when things don't go as it was planned but with God's grace this event was so so so successful! Of course things didn't go exactly as we planned it to be but we handle it beautifully! 

Cheers to more events that I will handle. 





When I booked tickets for this concert it was way back in March and I really didn't know who or what Hillsong was. I also don't attend concerts that much. But the tickets were cheap and I was thinking maybe it'll be interesting. As the day came closer I got really excited because I learned to love Hillsong songs! I'm really blessed and happy with my new church friends. 

Fountain Show at Okada Hotel

Our view from Okada Hotel <3 

Sacred Heart Reinthrownment

Mother's Day, Father's Day, Reinthrownment of Sacred Heart, Family lunches. 

I've really grown to love family gatherings. When all has failed and left you, it's your family that will always be there. You really have no other choice, actually! 

They will be there whether you like it or not! XD

I miss my grandparents. This July & August will be relieving the memories of the past and the afflictions of the heart, as we commemorate my grandparent's first death anniversary. 

I miss you and love you Lolo and Lola! 

Thank you God for the blessing you have graced me with in the past months!


No comments:

Post a Comment