Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Harana Para Kay Lolo’t Lola

Dear God,

Thank you for gracing me with my new faith family. I have been so blessed to be able to spend time with people who are journeying with me in this experience of renewed faith. I know that our class was curated for a reason and there is always a reason why we are crossing each other’s paths in this journey. I also know that it took some time for me to “warm up” with these people because I initially did not expect that I would still be keeping in touch with these people, after our retreat.

But for some reason or another, I am constantly spending time with my new brothers and sisters in Christ. And I actually enjoy and want to spend time with these new friends I have made. It’s really a blessing for me to be part of this community because I am exposed to different types of people and personalities of which I am able to push myself outside the comfort zone. It is an opportunity for me to grow and become a better person.

I am still scared and broken.

But knowing that I am not alone in my battles and in my prayer intentions, gives me a relief.

I know that we are being blessed, everyday.

Thank you.

With much love,

Toni

Yesterday’s Outreach Activity was Harana Para Kay Lolo’t Lola.

We spent our Saturday morning visiting the home for the aged and I got to talk to some of them. I remembered my Lolo and Lola through them and wished that I was able to spend more quality conversations with my grandparents when they were still alive.

*picture*

No comments:

Post a Comment