Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Dear God,

I am writing this letter because I would like to apologize for doubting you this morning. I have started to question your plans and questioning if all my prayers were worth praying for. Unbeknownst to me that you were actually working on something that I did not notice the first time. Faith was working and I was not aware.

You were working with the Holy Spirit through a former classmate and I can’t believe that I wasn’t noticing your work, not until this former classmate started sharing a personal battle that this classmate had recently or is currently going through. At first I was wondering why I am crossing paths with this former classmate again? What does this classmate need from me? ... My classmate needed nothing from me but my classmate did say “Wait, I need to call you. You need to hear this”.

Apparently I WAS the one who needed something from this former classmate. I needed to hear the story that my former classmate had to say. It was a reminder how people can both share an experience that you are going through or also share an experience that they don’t want you to go through.

God was at work. At the same day that I was already turning to be skeptic about all the trust and the praying. But truly, God works in mysterious ways. He is there when we need him the most. He knows what he is doing.

Continue to guide me in this trying times, O Lord.

I’ve been praying for you to show me what I was looking for and to lead me the way.

Your child,
Toni



No comments:

Post a Comment