Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Life Updates

My favorite cousin who lives in California got married last Friday. It was a year of preparation, a lot of reminders, and a lot of constant communication with the whole family. But now that it ended, we are bound to go back to our regular programming.



I have to focus on my work updates.

* Renew my Spanish course subscription.

* Focus on the ITCUP competitions. January 17, 2018 Closing Remarks

* Attend the Alumni Homecoming Launch. January 29, 2018 Claim T-shirt

* Continue Reading Why Nations Fail

* Review Curriculum

* Schedule Home School 

What else am I missing to get back to the adult life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment