Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hello 2018


This is the year the I am not planning anything.




At the moment, the only things I'm looking forward for 2018 are:

My new iPad (to be delivered by my cousin from Los Angeles)
Lion King Musical (April 3, 2018 - Center & Premium seats)
Singapore (Out of the country trip with my Sister and Nephew)

What else am I going to look forward too? I'll play it by ear. 

All I know is that this year I'll be focusing on saving money and reading more books. 

What the new year brings, I do not know.. nor would I want to fuzz it over with. 

I do want to lose weight so I'm trying to cut back eating carbs and sweets compared to my normal consumption.

Also, I'm getting braces for my teeth (that's not in the looking forward list because I'm not really looking forward to that!)

Feliz Año Nuevo a Todos!

No comments:

Post a Comment