Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, March 12, 2018

In my weakness, your strength is perfected.

On March 6, 2018, I sank into deep depression and anxiety for reasons I will no longer disclose in my blog. Whatever those reasons are, I was trapped into a cycle of self-blame. Blaming myself for all the mistakes I have done. Regretting the things I have said. Feeling bad about what could have been and what if's. 

But for some reason or another, I ended up signing myself to a retreat that unknowingly would change my life. It was there that I realized that maybe the series of events that have happened in the past weeks had actually led me to attend this particular retreat where I met wonderful people that would add a positive contribution to my support system and circle of friends in life and in Christ. 




The retreat was more than just a retreat but I have created myself a community where I can feel at home and pray to God at the same time. I am strengthening my faith in him and submitting all my worries to God. For He alone knows that plans that He has made for me. 

Thank you Lord, for such a wonderful and life changing experience. 


Thank you for my new family. 





No comments:

Post a Comment