Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Wake me up when September ends... PEMEA CONFERENCE

The international conference of PEMEA is happening in two weeks and I've been preparing for this for over a year. I've helped established partnerships and sponsors for the conference. And also scout for expertise on my division. But as the conference went closer, my head has been feeling like an airhead. I feel like I just want to get this done and over with and I'm not 100% feeling well about doing anything productive about my professional life.


Wow. On another note I guess it's a good thing that I am doing this conference because I would have been a bum right now just sleeping and drinking and watching YouTube videos which I literally have been doing this past long weekend.

I'm supposed to present at this conference and I seriously haven't gathered the strength to focus. FOCUS TONI. FOCUS. Is it because I've been preparing for this for a year already? Or is it really just that time of the year that I just really want to do nothing productive.


Is this post-grad school exhaustion?

I feel like I've exhausted my 100% effort on revising my thesis and now I just want to take my time to just not think about anything academic.

Sad enough, all the things I do about my life right now has to do something with academic life. Even studying Spanish is academic. I've tried going back to yoga and I'm a lazy person too. 

Sigh. What's wrong with me? 

I am excited for September to end because on October will be my graduation day (even if I don't plan on celebrating it as I have also originally planned) but then my friends and I are also going to Singapore by the end of the month and then after that I'll be going back to the United States for my birthday. 

I'm so excited. I really need this vacation. 

In the mean time I just really really need to survive this conference: 









No comments:

Post a Comment