Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, October 2, 2015

September is over.

Wew. What a month that it was !!

A very eventful month shall I say. 

Tiring too. (But very fruitful and productive)

Google Education Conference
Edtech Asia Meet-Up
National Convention on Educational Measurement and Evaluation
International Congress on E-Learning
National Convention of Catholic Educational Association
SEAMEO & KEDI policy forum

Then of course meetings and exchange of e-mails. 

I think I've lost communication of the other people I've contacted. 

I have to hibernate this October. The past month just drained the hell out of me.

So many Continuing Professional Deveopment activities. Being in the academe gets mentally draining. 

On another note I did have time to go out with my friends which was very awesome as well. 

I didn't enroll for yoga in September because I already anticipated that I wouldn't have the time and energy to commit myself with the classes but I'm jumping back this October.

I can't believe there's only 3 months remaining for the year 2015!!! This year has been quite a year for me. I didn't start the year with euphoric feelings but as I expected, my feelings got high as the year went by.

This is my favorite year. 

Passed my thesis proposal, changed jobs, had more time to myself, attended more events, passed the board exams, met new friends, my grandparents coming home, more family gatherings... 

Phew.. I'm turning 28 this year too... So. 

Moving on.. Gotta start working..

Lovely Saturday we're having today !! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment