Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

30th Anniversary of Alyansang Tapat sa Lasallista

The political organization that I was affiliated with when I was in college (and even up until now) just celebrated it's 30th anniversary. 


Words cannot express how this organization changed my life and how I gained friends and acquaintances.

It feels surreal. 

Surrounded by 30 generations of salmons. It's just crazy.

We are called salmons because salmons swim against the current and we are known to never fear to face the odds because it is in our darkest when we become the strongest. 

I really love this org... It's more than just an organization for me. I love what I do now, every single day feels great but I would give anything to re-live college days again. 










No comments:

Post a Comment