Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Post board exam hang over

My friend opened their Shawarma Bros restaurant where the food is just amazingly good.


It was also the night before his birthday.




I have been waking up early to do 6:30am yoga (and another yoga class at 6:30pm) because my class cards are expiring due to the fact that I haven't used my class cards ever since board reviews started.


Been hanging out with these new shiny happy people. 



And also still spending time with my former students and welcoming the freshmen scholars.


Trying to catch up reading books.





Participating in area wide earth quake drill. 



Playing this song 50x a day.


Watching Movies at iFlix.

Yep. I've been pretty much really busy these days... I have a few weeks before first term of academic year 2015-2016 begins. I have to mentally prepare myself for thesis. *gasp* I prolly can't finish it in one term anymore considering I didn't do it during special term (of course because of board exam reviews). 

But for real I should graduate already next year. FOR REAL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment