Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Disoriented

So the board exams are a few days away and I'm getting disoriented because I don't know where to start or continue with my reviews. 

I'm panicking and I just don't know what to do first.

Do I write my articles for my freelance (but I did that yesterday).

Do I procrastinate (been doing it the whole morning and I end up discovering things I'm better off not knowing).

Do I read the code of ethics for psychologists, read statistics, read on psychometric assessments. YES.

I guess I just really need to specify what I need to do because in reality I can't study everything anymore with such short span of time. So I'll just study what I can and where I feel I still need to work on.

1) Code of Ethics
2) Statistics
3) Psychological Assessment 

And to buy things I need for my board exam. 

I'm so afraid. I've never felt this fear in many times I have taken exams. 

On another note here are some photos of what has been happening this week.
 
DLSU freshmen scholars orientation. I will be present in that! 

Had to depend on Spotify to give me the confidence I need for board exam. Desperate times. Desperate measures.


Just trying to breeze through them and hoping that Atleast 10% of what I read would stay in my short term memory. I wish I had the talent and gift for having a photographic memory. 

Well, I'm off to publish this post now and to ignore my social networks because they are irrelevant matters. 

Lots and St. Jude please guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment