Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Freelance Jobs: More Money More Problems

I've been obsessed lately about finding more freelance jobs. I currently have one already and it involves managing the digital marketing and presence of a lawyer's services. 

But for some reason, I still want to do more. I still want to earn more. I still have a lot of free time.


Though you know how the saying goes, more money more problems?

The reason why I want extra money is because I feel guilty whenever I splurge. Although most of this "splurging" goes to food and transportation, two things you cannot completely avoid, I still feel guilty because I know I could have chosen a "cheaper" option. (Walking instead of taking Uber, Drinking water instead of buying shake).

But it's hard. So I just want to earn more money so I can allow myself to treat myself with such things. Though I also don't want to get used to a lifestyle change so I have to be careful of that too. 

Well, I spent a lot on travelling. That's one thing I know for sure that I do. The extra money I get from my freelance jobs is set aside for my travel budget. 

Maybe that's why I'm obsessed to get more freelance jobs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment