Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Trying to build a house for Steve...

I work for a company that teaches students various types of computer literacy and technology skills from kinder to grade 12.

I thought I should take advantage of the learnings I can get from studying our educational materials such as app development, 3D printing, robotics, animation, web design...

This would mean investing a lot of time, I know. But heck... learning a new skills always isn't a waste of time is it not?

The first lesson I chose was 3D Design using the Sketch Up Software.

It took me a couple of hours but I was able to create something!





This is my attempt to make a house for Steve! XD

I guess it ain't bad for first day of trying out SketchUp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment