1) Provide a backdrop of student dropout rate among DLSU scholars as a background of the study. Dropout Data in PH (http://www.unicef.org/philippines/brief04_fnl.pdf) status: DONE!
2) State the researcher's proposition why these variables were chosen specifically for this study - relate back to the Bean Model and Bempechat (1999) and relate to this persistence. status: DONE!
3) Explain how in previous studies the variable of parent's educational socialization has been identified status: DONE!
4) Clarify how the items were 'adapted' and used for item development - specify if items are added/deleted - discuss specifically how items were revised. status: DONE! (need to add the original scales in appendix)
5) Present Rasch analysis on a per scale basis (all items pertain only to one variable) - results may be appended. status: DONE! (review APA format for tables)
6) Report reliability values for each of the scales used - APA. status: DONE!
7) Report participants' profile (demographics - gender/age/year level). status: DONE!
1) Present descriptive results - means, SDs. status: DONE!
2) Rationalize why there is an attempt to explain why there is a strongest vs weakest predictors - does not demand to run a separate regression for a single variable (i.e. parent's educational socialization in Table 4) when you could have done a hierarchical regression status: DONE!
3) Present correlations among variables to reflect relationships. status: DONE!
4) There is no explanation of your r2 value in the regression model and to link this back to your theoretical model. status: DONE!
~ Phase 2: Qualitative Phase ~
2) Expand the discussion for the qualitative results. status: DONE!
3) Discuss why you opted to pursue that parents' educational socialization still in the quali when this was not a significant predictor - reevaluated results as to why there is no apparent significant relationship. status: DONE!
4) Label figures presented. status: DONE!
~ Integration ~
2) State more direct conclusions for the study status: DONE!
3) Discuss the implication of the study in terms of understanding the role/influences of student persistence in learning and the school environment status: DONE!