Book Worm

Book Worm
So many books to read, so little time.

Books to read in 2018

Books to read in 2018
So many books to read, so little time.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Enrolled for Final Thesis Defense



Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing now but I'm just drowning myself with movies and sleeping as an act of withdrawal and enjoying myself with zero thesis thoughts.

But to be responsible, I know I need to work on my PowerPoint presentation soon.. Maybe tomorrow... And send it to my thesis mentor.

Tentative date for my thesis defense is March 22, 2016. 

So ... I can afford not to think about it for awhile, right? 

I'm planning to go to the province before my defense and stay there for a week or so. I really do need a break. 

Super tired emotionally, physically and mentally but it will all end soon. 

*sigggggh*

No comments:

Post a Comment